My weekend

On Friday I went to my little brothers soccer game. They won by a LOT!! I  got to play games. Then we went out to WYME. It was REALLY good! I got a hot dog wrapped in a pretzel  and fries. Then we went home and watched dumb and dumber . It was HILARIOUS!!! We got to watch it while eating candy!! Then we had to go to bed. We woke up. We watched a show in my parents bed. Then we went to my brother’s playoff flag football game. Every time it’s the playoffs he throws up. My aunt came (the best in the WORLD). He lost but we got hot chocolate. Then we went home and chilled. Then we went to my cousins soccer game. They won by A LOT too. My dad’s college roommate / best friend was there and brought his son Calum to play with my little brother James / best brother ever!!!   Then my cousin went with his friends and all of us went out to dinner at margaretas. I got to get a soda. the kids got there own table (even though there was only three of us) we ate three boals of chips!  Then I ate my casadia played on my dads phone I got some mints and we left. yhaaaannn The next day I went to my moms soccer game. My mom made me a tent and I watched fuller house then we went to my last out door game in LANCASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! We warmed up we diden’t have as much people then we played happily  comfotable in the sun on our last outdoor game in Lancaster. we lost but we tried  and we left. We were saposed to go to a Azores reuonin  but we chilled when we got home James had a friend over me and Landon practiced for the talent show. We are singing shallow. Hope you injoid. THE END.