Talent show 2

FRIDAY –

On Friday we went to the talent show but let’s rewind a little bit. I got into my dress and after we had Landon over to practice and play. Then he left. We ate dinner quickly. I got into my dress and put on fancy head band. Then my Mom put a little bit of make up on me.  I made a picture for Landon but I forgot it at home. Then we left. I was a little bit nervous and a little bit excited.

When I got there some of my friends had gotten there before me. Then Mrs. Eaves came and we all went up to hug her.  I went back stage. I tried to calm my friends.  The talent show took FOREVER to start.(which didn’t help my case) Finally, it started. We were up fifth! We went next to the stage one act before our turn. What I loved is the eighth grade did something that had to do with someone’s act to introduce it. Tell me something boy.  Sorry still in the zone. I started with my back turned. I hit the high notes. Some people said I did great!!

Every act was good especially the teachers.  They did  song and dance number to We’re All In This Together!  First it started off with everyone showing their hobbies. There was a jaguar and skateboarding. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then James’s friend Harper came and she gave me a ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It made my day! Harper is so wonderful and kind and sweet. I used to go teach their class if we didn’t have school and she used to sit on my lap!

At the talent show, the people preforming get assigned front row seats. Hope you enjoyed my experience at the talent show.  Here is a picture of me hitting the high notes that I made.

BYE