My Friday and Saturday

On Friday…

I had foot sail. Foot sail involves lots of runing. It’s like soccer. You play it with your team but you play it on a basketball court and the ball is heavy so it won’t lift FROM THE GROUND.   sorry lost control there so that’s foot sail for you. BUT THE BALL KEEPS MOVING AND MOVING AHHHHHHHH! What I’m trying to say is that it is VERY tiring. I got two goals! BOOYA! Then I went two my little brother’s soccer game. My Dad’s the coach this year so I got to sit on the bench. I also got a hot dog. One of the kids on the team is really nice.  He likes to talk. He’s well behaved. His name is Lucus. My little brother is AMAZING too. We went home and went to bed.

On Saturday…

We had two siblings over that were our friends. Grahme  is friends with James. They are both in first grade. Sophia and I play soccer on two teams together Sting and Seacoast  and we play lacross together for Riptide. We played and played then Alec our neighbor came over. Then we played and played with him too. Then it was time for James’s flag football game. We took Alec and Sophia. We got milkshakes. I gave Sophia 5 dollers to spend to play games we had fun because I disided to play the moter sicle game Sophia did the same. We went over to Alec and belles house I sang shallow for them Then we went home because we had a baby sitter! James has a friend called David he’s sweet to and Davids sister yoused to go to our school she yoused to give me a hugs. We watched dumb and dumber. We played on her phone and ate a peace of candy and a snack. Then we went downstairs and played girls vs boys soccer game. We switched goalies we did it so it was brother and sister vs brother and sister we didn’t do it on purpos. then we played a flag football game. then they had to leave. That’s my Saturday.

Hope you enjoyed.

BYE!