My weekend

On Friday after school we went to my little brother James’s soccer game. I only got to watch a half because I had to go to foot sale. This time it was just our team sometimes it’s the other team in our age group. We played  a soccer game, but the thing about foot sale is you only play it with your seacoast team, it is a heavy ball so it can not lift off the ground, you play it on a basketball court. We played and someone stepped on my toe. It really hurt. I also tripped over the net and that day I found out the best bus driver in the world was leaving! And when I took my sock off I found out my toe was bleeding. That night we had breakfast for dinner. And we went to bed knowing we had a big day tomarrow.

Saturday

Today I had basketball and to preform in a play! I was princess sassy pants. So we played basketball I got two baskets.I forget what the score was than we zipped out of the gym and got a smoothie and headed to Musical arts. I got dressed in the car  The play was a sucsess and I got lots of laughs. See ya later!