My great summer day

First I would get a donut for breakfast or cake. Then my best, amazing, spectacular  friends Emma, Sydney, Sophia and other Emma would come over for a sleepover/ playdate. We would all swim in my pool and have fun. And the day before I got my dream water slide. For lunch we would eat amazing, spectacular, delicious pizza. Then we would play amazing, fun, cool soccer and basketball. Then we would ride around the neighborhood visting all the cute, adorable, nice babies and puppies in the great sunny afternoon if everyone agreed with doing it. Then we would draw all the cool things we found in nature. Then it would be getting dark and cold so we would all snuggle in a blanket and watch a movie and have delicious scrumptious, scrumdidaleumptious ice cream cake. Then we would sleep in my room.

THE END

One thought on “My great summer day”

1. Sophie! I LOVE how descriptive your writing is! Scrumdiddlyumptious is one of my favorite words and cake is one of my favorite foods. I’d also eat it for breakfast and have it as a treat at night if I could.
    Keep up the good work!
    XO
    Frances