Dear everyone

I know I am off of school but I will try to still blog. Anyway since we’re off for three weeks today we decided to have a resess with some of my friends. James is very excited\ my little brother. I am too. We did that with two of my friends, Molly and Vera. After that we went back home; we chilled out. Then we decided to go out to dinner with my aunt; we went to dough. It was really good. Then we went back home and went to bed. We also made a toy machine.

Sunday

On Sunday we played outside a lot. I tried to sell a little of my toy machine and teach athletic lessons; the signs kept on blowing away. I decided that I would hide in the box and then pop out with my arms up in the air. I got a family to come but they didn’t do anything but talk with me. So I decided to go inside for lunch. I think I went back out again then a few minutes later my neighbors came over. We played and played but they had to go home for lunch.  We told them to come back later to make a leprechaun trap (by the way HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!! ) They came back and I painted their faces. By the way there names are Lily and Lucy. Then we started making a leprechaun trap. I didn’t catch one but that’s ok.

See you next time!

2 thoughts on “Dear everyone”

1. Hi Sophie, It was fun to read about your day while we can’t be together. How did your trap go?
    love,
    Mrs. Eaves

2. Sophie I wish that the Coronavirus was never made so every one could go to school and have fun.