Winter by: Sophie

“Hi again! Welcome back! Today it’s snowing! And I have a  whole day planed for us Ned!” said Nick. “Oh no,” said Ned, ‘ Were snowed in!’ Said Nick. ‘Well I guess we could read a book about winter,’ said Ned. ‘Ok,’ said Nick. ‘Here we go.’ Once opon a time there was a girl named Caroline who was soooooooo exided for winter. ‘Hey look it’s snowing out, ‘ Caroline yelled. ‘ It’s so beautiful,’ said her sister Josie. All of a sudden they both raced through the hallway like bullets in the early morning sun to get there snow stuff on. ‘I can’t wait,’ thought Caroline. ‘ This is going to be fun,’ thought Josie. So they got out their fun, fast, awesome sleds and ready to have a good time that wonderful, great, bright afternoon. But all of a sudden they tried to get outside but oh no they were snowed in! ‘Oh please help! Said Caroline. All of a sudden ‘Ehhhh ehhh went the radio weather alert I repeat weather alert! People are going to be snowed in at North Hampton, Portsmoth, Hampton, Exeter and Portland Maine. ‘ Oh no we live in North Hampton. ‘I guess we just have to stay in boring old inside,’ said Caroline. We can build a fort and drink hot chocolate,’ said Josie. ‘Ok,’ said Caroline happily. So they drank hot chocolate and told spooky, creepy, scary stories inside their happy fort.

The end. ‘Wow,’ said Nick. ‘ That was pretty good. ‘Ya’, said Ned.

The end for real.

5 thoughts on “Winter by: Sophie”

1. Hi Sophie,
    What a great idea to put a story in a story! I noticed your description and how you used the power of three. Your story had action and was told through lots of dialogue. Thanks for share with us. It is fun to hear your voice through your writing.
    Miss you lots. Hope to see you soon too.
    love,
    Mrs. Eaves
    PS – thanks for leaving such thoughtful comments on your classmates’ blogs. Nice!

1. I didn’t catch it but it got scared and I was close. I have ben studying natural disasters this night and I am going to write about it in my next post.

2. Sophie I think that you are going to do all of the seasons. That’s a good idea. I wish that I got that idea. No fair!!!!!

3. Thank you Landon. I am very glad you liked my book. That is very nice of you to say my next post is going to be about non fiction natural disasters. Hope you like that one as much as you like this one!