My unique traits

I have a thing called ‘non stage fright,’ when I’m not on the stage I’m nervous. I LOVE sports and I got invited to play with the top 3 states for soccer. I really like to go and hug my old teachers in the morning. I really like mystery books.

Though’s are some of my unique traits!

Please comment!

2 thoughts on “My unique traits”

1. Those are very unique traits, Sophie! I have never thought of someone having non-stage fright, but that makes a lot of sense and works for someone like you who loves to perform.

I think you are also a remarkable listener. You remember little things I’ve told you from a long time ago and mention them when you visit Piper. I think that’s a very special gift.

2. Hi Sophie! You do have very unique traits!! If you think about it playing sports is like being on stage and you can just focus on what you are doing and really push all the rest aside. That is a great trait to have when you are playing sports!

You are also such a great friend to others and make others feel special no matter who it is. That is also a great trait to have. Not many people are able to do that like you are.

I miss seeing you in PE class! I don’t have to worry about you getting exercise at all! Take care, Mrs. Yeaton